All in one (AIO) cloth diapers are the least complicated type of cloth diaper that you will ever use. These are as close to disposables as it gets because the absorbent cloth is sewn into the cover, which means less “work” for you. You can expect these to have a longer drying time compared to other options.
All In One Features
1. Available in newborn, fitted, and one size
2. Snaps or Velcro
Popular AIO Brands
If you’d like a few suggestions on which brand to start with, here is my compiled list of what I feel are the best All In One’s to consider.
1. Bumgenius – Choose between organic cotton or microfiber with a stay dry fabric.
2. GroVia – Organic cloth that is nice and smooth fitting.
3. Blueberry Simplex – Comes with pockets to add inserts for heavy wetting.
4. Tots Bots – Designed to have a fast drying time compared to other AIO diapers.
5. Thirsties – Another great choice for heavy wetters or nighttime use.
6. Kissaluvs – Avoids the umbilical cord of a newborn, making them perfect for newborns.
7. Imagine Baby – One of the most affordable options and high-quality diapers.
Where To Buy
If you need to know where to buy All In One’s from, I suggest ordering online from these retailers:
1. Kissed By The Moon – Take advantage of their current sale here: Click here to visit Kissed by the Moon
2. Diaper Junction – This is a great company that allows you to earn credit with each purchase! To shop their current sales on AIO’s, click here: Cloth diapers & diaper covers at Diaper Junction
3. Imagine Baby Products – This company has some of the lowest prices you will find! Expect to see up to 38% off retail on their cloth diapers, inserts, and accessories. Click here to visit Imagine Baby Products
I hope this list helps you to understand and choose the right all-in-one diaper for your baby. Need help with your dirty diaper laundry? Please check out our “How To Wash Cloth Diapers” page today.