Cloth baby wipes are a cost-effective alternative to disposables. These are a great alternative because they clean better, are better for the environment compared to disposables, and are softer on a babies skin.
The suggested ways to use these are as follows:
1. Stored inside a wipe warmer
2. Stored inside a plastic container
3. Recommended to have at least 24 on hand
Some of my favorite brands are the Thirsties Fab and the BumGenius Bamboo wipes. These are both great options because they are very soft and versatile. Here are some other suggested brands:
1. Blueberry Bamboo Birdseye – soft, gentle and absorbent. These wipes are made with 2 layers of raon from bamboo/organic cotton birdseye blend. Durable and practical, this is a favorite with cloth diapering families.
2. GroVia – constructed of an incredibly soft, baby terry. Sized to fit perfectly in mom or dad’s hand, these wipes can be washed and reused over and over, even beyond your baby’s diapering years.
These above mentioned products can be found here: Cloth diapers & wipes at Diaper Junction